What to do in case of contact with toxic substances?

Toxic substances can, although not ingested, be harmful by contact with the body of the animal (skin, eyes, mouth). In these cases, it is essential to thoroughly clean the affected area with warm water and neutral soap. If it is impossible to remove the product (paints, tar, etc.), do not use solvents, but cut the dirty hair. Subsequently, the lesion must be treated with an antibiotic ointment, covered with a gauze, and checked by the veterinarian.

 First Aid